- Not writing them down.
- Too many Goals
- Goals only in one area – i.e. only career, but not personal, spiritual, community, etc.
- Not keeping your goals visible – don’t put them in a file folder where you rarely see them.
- Not having “stretch” goals that take you out of your comfort zone.
- Not identifying the next step – make sure your goals are actionable and be clear on what actions you need to take.
- Not aligning your goals with your vision.
Call to Action / Sign Up FormShow a call to action, such as a sign up form or advertisement, under the blog post.