Exercise: How did your interview go?
0 of 5 Questions completed
You have already completed the exercise before. Hence you can not start it again.
Exercise is loading…
You must sign in or sign up to start the exercise.
You must first complete the following:
0 of 5 Questions answered correctly
Time has elapsed
You have reached 0 of 0 point(s), (0)
Earned Point(s): 0 of 0, (0)
0 Essay(s) Pending (Possible Point(s): 0)
Thanks for taking a moment to reflect on your interview. This process can help you hone your skills as an interviewer.
1. What were one or two interesting things that you learned from your interview? Are there any new pieces of information you hadn’t heard before?
This response will be awarded full points automatically, but it will be reviewed and possibly adjusted after submission.
2. What was the hardest part of conducting the interview? Preparing relevant questions? Getting the conversation started? Finding enough to talk about? Or maybe something else?
3. What were some of your strengths during the interview? What do you think you did particularly well?
4. What are your next steps? Is there a way that you could follow-up on this interview to build your social capital? Maybe you could follow up on a suggestion made by the person you interviewed? Or you could ask to meet with another adult about similar questions? Or something else?
5. What would you do differently next time?
This response will be reviewed and graded after submission.