The Path to Employment Quiz
0 of 10 Questions completed
You have already completed the exercise before. Hence you can not start it again.
Exercise is loading…
You must sign in or sign up to start the exercise.
You must first complete the following:
0 of 10 Questions answered correctly
Time has elapsed
You have reached 0 of 0 point(s), (0)
Earned Point(s): 0 of 0, (0)
0 Essay(s) Pending (Possible Point(s): 0)
Which of the following is a way to find a job opening? Select all that apply.CorrectIncorrect
The US Department of Labor requires employers to pay overtime wages to employees who work __________ unless they are salaried employees.CorrectIncorrect
Drag the employment type to match it with it’s definition.
- Works year-round, but typically less than 35 hours per week.
- Works at a Summer job but ends employment at the end of the summer.
- Works year-round and typically works 40 hours per week.
Watch the video of Andrew being called for his interview. What should he have done differently?CorrectIncorrect
A typical job offer often includes _____. Select all that apply.CorrectIncorrect
Which of the following is not typically part of a job applicationCorrectIncorrect
Watch the video of Alyssa leaving her job interview. What should she have done differently?CorrectIncorrect
True or False: It is never ok to refuse a job offer.CorrectIncorrect
Drag the CAR step to match it’s definition.
- Provide details about what was going on, who was involved, and what needed to be done.
- Provide the interviewer with two good examples of your response to the situation.
- Explain to the interviewer what you learned from the situation.